There are several possibilities to build your kitchen, more precisely to equip your kitchen:
- Buy the furniture and the rest like the oven, the sink, the refrigerator, the hood in a department store like Ikea
- Order a custom furniture specialist and assemble the furniture yourself
- Order everything from a specialist and let him do everything alone
- Another possibility: build the furniture yourself and install them
In any case, you will have to plan the kitchen first. Of course, we recommend our online archiplain software but you can choose the one that interests you. Why do that? Because the dimensions of a house are rarely accurate. It is not uncommon to see deviations of one inch, or 2 to 3 centimeters, between theory and reality.
Once this kitchen plan is complete, you need the furniture. Never forget one thing: there is never enough room to store everything you need. So do not hesitate to install high furniture. Also take advantage of some tips for example to integrate the dishwasher in a piece of furniture. Do not forget also that it is important to be able to move easily in the kitchen which remains a place in which one moves a lot to make dishes.
Last thing: install a ventilation in the kitchen to allow the burned gases to be able to evacuate easily and to avoid intoxication. And install an evacuation above the hood that is connected to the outside. A big problem in kitchens is the accumulation of traces of oil on walls and furniture. These traces are very difficult to remove.
Looking for what can make the difference to sell your house or apartment?
Of course, we can say that what makes the difference is the price of the living space, the size of the property, its cleanliness, the white walls, its insulation, the absence of noise, etc … You will find these arguments in all blogs that talk about real estate.
But selling or not selling often depends on small details.
Here are the 5 criteria that will make a good sale:
- Leisure around the house: all that is of interest in the region should be described, hiking, skiing, cinema, theater, games, remarkable landscape, castles, bike, etc …
- Seasonal Activities: If your house is in a ski resort, you may think that the winter (for skiing) and summer (for hiking) periods will be profitable, but the inter seasons like spring or summer autumn can take place in the rain …
- Special house: anything that can make your home different from the others: the morning sun in the kitchen, the movie room, the gym, the ceilings where you can hang ropes to play sports, the bed that enter a wall, …
- The equipment of the house: the washing machine with a large volume, the special oven pizza, home automation, security alarm, …
- The catering: all the places where one can eat well around the house, restaurant, pizzerias, creperie, etc … and their opening hours. I know a couple of people who bought a rather expensive house, first because it has beautiful finishes, but also because they can take their little black coffee on foot every morning not far away.
I wanted to talk to you about this fashion of immersing homes for many reasons:
- Enjoy the beauty of the seabed
- Protect yourself from aerial attacks
- Enjoy a constant temperature
- Increase the living space
Here we present you a luxury holiday home with walls and fully transparent ceiling. The light and the view are beautiful. But no doubt that Mr Photoshop has been there.
Because we must not forget that special glass walls can get dirty. It is therefore necessary to regularly clean these windows of the mosses and algae that are deposited there. More annoyingly, shellfish have the bad habit of sticking to it and are more difficult to remove.
But on arrival, we can enjoy the show.
Be careful though: the sea is not always a world of peace and happiness. You could attend a shark’s meal that shreds a sea lion at the time of your coffee. I remember a natural park in which a glass tunnel was installed in the middle of a lion pen. As we were crossing this tunnel, the park feeders threw chickens to feed these lions. The sight of these lions with the blood-covered jaws just above us was unpleasant.
By ignoring these unpleasant situations, the spectacle of the sea is often exhilarating. Just look at the slow movement of a starfish or jellyfish to gain some serenity.
As the holidays approached, we looked for some original ideas to offer our children. It will then convince Santa Claus to put these gifts in his hood.
First of all, wooden toys to be used by child victims of trauma. In any case, the purpose of these toys. But in reality, all children can handle these toys:
Then we found a child-friendly computer, a collaboration between Microsoft and Kano. And the most interesting is that this computer can be made by children:
Finally, the Danish company Lego has launched bricks for use by blind children:
It is always difficult to find original toys to offer to children who already have everything. But by looking a little, we find …
Open space started in the 50s in the United States and in the 80s in Europe. The concept is to offer workers large trays of open work. The idea is to allow exchanges between employees and not to leave people alone in their office. To be a little more precise, we can also suspect that it prevents workers from doing nothing during their working hours …
What are the benefits for the company?
- Cohesion between people
- Reduce the area needed to accommodate the same number of people
- Modularity of spacing
But if these benefits to the business are so interesting, why some are critical. Let’s go through all this:
- Permanent contact between the employees and the line manager
- Feeling of being watched which leads to stress
- Too noisy which prevents some from focusing
How to have an open space in your company while allowing its employees to work in good conditions? Let’s explore some solutions:
- Install a break room for breaks to leave the noisy space
- Make a meeting room outside the open space
- Define rules of living in common
- Add touches of nature like plants that give a pleasant appearance and allow to filter the noises
Finally, open space provides an indisputable advantage to companies but it must be done to respect the good quality of work otherwise the economy on one side will be lost by the poor efficiency of workers.
Plants inside and out
Modern castle or ancient castle, that’s the question
How to draw a modern castle plan