More and more people are looking for real estate listings on the Internet. And the question is: how to properly write a real estate ad? First because it’s easier than looking for real estate agencies in town. On the other hand, you can select the property you want based on many criteria. Finally, this avoids at first the excessive pressure from the real estate agent who absolutely wants to sell you the house he has in mandate.
As a result, it is therefore advisable to write your real estate ad as best as possible so that it can be located in the midst of thousands of other ads. So, how to properly write a real estate ad?
Things people are looking for first
What are the things people are looking for first? For you, we have selected a few criteria that will allow you to stand out from other ads:
- Put pictures. If possible, hire a photographer.
- Create a YouTube channel with videos of your home and a link in your ad
- Give as much detail as possible to the description of your property. Search engines are based on keywords. I know a person who searches for objects on ad sites, who buys them, and who resells them more expensive on the same sites by making a much more detailed ad.
- Place your advertisement on the most sites of announcements of real estate sales, free and paying. Attention, always put the same sale price on these ads. As a result, people compare sites and don’t understand when there are price variations.
- Update your ad regularly. In other words, real estate sites often top the most recent listings.
- Apply your advertisement on traditional supports: local newspaper, advertisement in supermarket, in your school, work.
- Offer the fairest price corresponding to the real estate market in your neighborhood. Too low a price and you will lose money. A price too high and you will have to lower the price later, which worries potential buyers.
If you follow these tips, you should have more opportunities to sell your property.
And the future
In conclusion, we will update this post regularly to give you more and more sales advice. Therefore, don’t hesitate to bookmark this page in your browser, Firefox, Chrome or Hedge.