Real estate and property news, just for you!
A house can become unsaleable for a lot of reasons:
- Half of the houses in the village are empty
- There are no economic activities
- No access road
- No shops
- Terraced house with a ruin
- Termite problem
- Lead problem
Of course, we can find many other reasons.
First of all, it is primarily a price problem. Indeed, if the price is low enough, we always find someone who is interested.
And then we can do a home staging job to make the house attractive:
- Empty all furniture and decorations
- Repaint all in white
- Beautify the garden
- Do minor repairs: electricity, plumbing, window cleaning
Finally, prepare a speech to attract potential buyers. The important thing is to make people understand the interest they can have in living in this house. Do not stay too factual, play on feelings.