Real estate and property news, just for you!
The estate planning is for everyone.
In fact, you have an estate. Why ? Because it concerns everything you own. Your home, of course, but also your car, your bank accounts, investments, insurance, and even your electric bike. You want to have control over all these properties, especially who you want to give them to or from whom you want to receive them, and of course by paying the least taxes and taxes possible.
Estate planning is the act of controlling all your assets as part of a plan. Almost no one does this, and yet it concerns a lot of money. Imagine that a company does not do this, it is bankruptcy assured.
What does it take to have a good estate planning? We have some recommendations. Attention, this list is not exhaustive:
- Take out life insurance that will allow your loved ones to have no trouble if you die.
- Take into consideration the consequences if you become disabled or dependent on others
- Take a lawyer to minimize taxes, including inheritance
- Predict the succession of your business in case of retirement, disability or death
- Plan who can take care of your minor children in case of problems
- Predict the divorce
And more generally, do the estate planning regularly over time and not just once or twice.
As you can see, there are many topics for discussion and I am sure most of you have not done this work. As a result, the best time to start this job is now!